Sending Love – Greeting Card
$4.00 – $18.00
One Card, Set of 5, or Download and Print Yourself – Blank Inside
It’s so simple, but it says so much. And there are so many reasons to send some love! Maybe it’s Valentine’s day. Maybe you need to send someone your condolences. Maybe you just want to say “I love you.”
Printed on 100% recycled post consumer waste paper, the card measures 4.25×5.5″ and comes with a brown recycled kraft paper envelope.
Download (card only) is available immediately after checkout, and a download link is also included in your email confirmation.
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
–Franklin P. Jones
- A2 size card: 4.25 x 5.5″
- Printed on 100% recycled post consumer waste paper.
- Brown kraft paper envelope included
DOWNLOAD & PRINT YOURSELF
- A download link will be made available once payment is confirmed. A link will also be mailed to you. It will expire in 14 days. If you have any problems with your download, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- A2 sized card: 4.25 x 5.5″ – print two cards from one 8.5 x 11″ .PDF document
- Print at home or at your local print shop. Use white card stock paper.
- Cut paper in half, then fold in half. For nice and clean edges it is recommended to use a ruler and a craft knife. For a clean crisp fold, score with a bone folder if you have one.
- Supply your own A2 sized envelope.